If you've already read our Manifesto and still have questions please keep reading:
What's in the Ezer Mama box?
Every month includes different items, however, there is a bit of a formula. We always have 5 items.
1. Scripture reminder card. A functional, beautiful piece to help you meditate on Scripture daily.
2. Food for Thought. This item is designed to challenge the way you think as mamas and give you new ideas for creative solutions.
3. Item to Last. This item is something that doesn't get "used up." (mug, scarf, etc.)
4. Item to Use. This item is something that does get "used up." (face mask, tea, etc.)
5. Ezer Pick. This item is a wild card. Mostly because we wanted to give you a surprise every month. Also, this gives us a little more space to be as creative we want to be in designing the Ezer Mama box experience.
How does the billing work?
Your account is billed every month and you get to pick the day of the month during checkout. However, if you subscribe after the 15th of the month, your payment will go towards next month's box. Ezer Mama boxes are shipped out in the first week of the month. If your box has already been shipped, no refund can be issued.
How do I update my billing information?
Go to https://app.moonclerk.com/portal/1fc7nt0dtxs/signin and sign in with your email. You will then be given sign in details and can edit/update billing information.
Do I need to be a mom to subscribe?
No. We do not check up on the identity of any of our customers. Therefore, you could be a single lady with no kids, a lumberjack looking for a new self-care regimen or a honey badger. No matter who you are, just know that this box is designed for mothers and we hope you enjoy the items we've selected for you.
Do I need to be a Christian to subscribe?
Nope. However, here at Ezer Mama we are unapologetically a Chrisitan organization. Because we're open and up-front about that there will be no attempt to water down the Bible or sugar-coat the words of Jesus Christ in anything presented on our blog, in our box or any other material affiliated with Ezer Mama. So, if that's okay with you, then subscribe and enjoy learning a lot about the Christian faith.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Just go to https://app.moonclerk.com/portal/1fc7nt0dtxs/signin and sign in with your email. You will then be given sign in details and can edit/update billing information, update your email or cancel your subscription. If your cancellation is due to any problem you may have encountered, please email us at email@example.com and give us the opportunity to make it right.
Still have a question?
Call us at (765) 444-3937 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org